Helmut Browne's career at heitzig:
- 1996-2015: founder, co-owner & CEO of Heitzig Consult GmbH, Austria
- since 2003: assumption of additional responsibility by establishing a Swiss branch
- 2009-2015: co-owner & CEO of Heitzig Consult, Germany and CEO of Heitzig Consult, Austria
- 2016-today: sole owner & CEO of Heitzig Consult, Austria
For the most part, Mr. Browne participates in complex national and international ICT consulting projects aimed at sustainable technological and commercial optimization.
The personal consulting focus is on the Mobile Enterprise Consulting business. In the context of digitization, mobilization and enterprise mobility, this means that it is no longer the best product that wins, but the most customer-oriented solution. For more than 25 years, he has been advising his clients on the optimization of new framework contracts for their mobile phone fleets at home and abroad and supports them in the selection of suitable supply models in procurement for mobile devices. The rapid developments in the increasingly digital world are particularly striking in the mobility sector. The consulting intensity around topics such as Internet of Things (IoT), Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Device Security or Global Mobility at large multinational companies is increasing and is often in the context of strategy and procurement.
Heitzig Consult Austria stands for reliable ICT project planning and consulting with a special emphasis of expertise on communication solutions.
- founded in 1996
- managed by owner
- 15 employees & external network
- represented in both Austria & Germany
- experience from over 4,000 ICT projects since the company's foundation
- international project experience
- cooperation partnerships in the UK & USA
- process methods in conformity best practice standards (PRINCE2, ITIL)
Our cooperation partners
In order to cope with the steadily growing requirements of our globally active clients, we have strengthened our presence by establishing cooperation partnerships abroad.
Ayudar Telecommunications Consultancy
Ayudar was founded in 1988, by John Mansfield, former Telecoms manager of DHL data division, as one of the first and leading specialist telecommunications consultancies in the UK, following deregulation. Initially working in the cost saving area Ayudar has branched out into many other sectors and examples of our projects and case studies are given below: Procurement - Recovery Auditing - Call Centre Design - Mobile Management - Netzwork Design - Call Data Analysis - Telecoms Management.
Prime Telecom Consulting LLC (PTC)